No matter how big or small your business, you have some kind of online or digital marketing presence. You’re dabbling in social channels or video content or perhaps building out your website to feature more original content. But chances are this is one portion of someone’s job and rarely the sole focus. Which means, the minute things get busy or an emergency crops up – your online content or social media posts get pushed to the side.
But more and more, companies are realizing that, in a digital-first world, having dedicated support for social and digital
marketing efforts is an integral part of their business. Enlisting true digital natives means a specific understanding of how to set up your strategy, target the right people and generate actual business results.
Consider these stats and ask yourself if you’re treating your online presence seriously:
- 86 % of Canadians are Internet users (second highest in the world)
- 82% of Canadians are active on at least one social media channel – the highest penetration in the world
- 75% of Canadian parents use Facebook
- Canadians visit an average of 80 sites and spend an average of 36.3 hours online every month
- 90% of people are using the web to research products and brands
It’s tough not to be wowed with statistics like that. Canadians are massively over indexed with our online presence and with younger generations having grown up surrounded by the internet, connecting online with you and your brand is simply an expectation.
We’re a digital-first agency with a firm understanding of how to be successful online. Find out how we can help.